1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. FHC only collects personally identifiable information about you when you voluntarily provide such information. Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual and any other information about that individual.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information. Unless required by law, FHC will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior consent.
Disclaimers and Other Information
• BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT FHC, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON IT OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH FHC.
• FHC does not make any representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
• If any clause or provision set forth above is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, then, in that event the clause or provision so determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be sever-able without affecting the enforce ability of all remaining clauses or provisions.
• YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THEM IS NOT THE RESULT OF FRAUD, DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE EXERCISED UPON YOU BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. FHC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.